We're excited to share our January updates!
- Migration Tutorials: Check out our latest migration tutorial vidoes for Heroku, Render and Vercel
- Onboarding Speed Improvements: We wrote about how we've sped up onboarding time with GPT
- PR Velocity Scorecard: we launched our self assessment tool for PR efficiency
Dashboard Speed Optimization
- All users should notice a faster dashboard thanks to some deep work on API optimization!
Deploy an existing image instead of build step
- You can now deploy a docker image built outside of Coherence by skipping the build step of a pipeline and deploying a pre-existing image.
- This is also useful if you’re doing advanced build management with a monorepo and the “file glob” controls are not enough for your build process
CPU and memory settings
- You can now specify separate CPU/memory settings for preview vs. production, in addition to existing support for separate replica/scale count
- All built-in environment variables can now be easily aliased so that you don't need to change existing variable references in your code as you onboard your app to Coherence