We're excited to share our December updates!
- Upcoming Webinar: Using Coherence to Monitor and Optimize Your Engineering Team's Productivity Metrics
- Re:invent recap
- Release Management webinar recap
- Platform Engineering Blog Post: A lot of people ask us “what is platform engineering” or “what is a developer platform” and we hope this is helpful in thinking about the space
Velocity Analytics is now GA
Learn more about it here and join our webinar where we'll walk through the dashboard. We released the first wave of beta invites for this, the feedback has been great, and we’re excited to roll it out to everyone else
Many of you have access to more than one application, and have let us know that it’s cumbersome to get a holistic view of deployments across them all. This “new look” home screen is our first step towards solving this problem. We hope it is helpful and look forward to your feedback!
Various bugs and improvements
- AWS mutli-db support - can now have more than one DB per service
- AWS EFS support - can use an existing EFS filesystem as part of your workloads
- $ Cost improvements for sharing workers in previews