Summer has flown by and we have many exciting updates to share with you!
We recorded a new Demo Video featuring many of the product and dashboard updates we’ve made over the last half year.
We’re also excited to announce that we successfully achieved SOC 2 Type I compliance and are now in the Type II audit period.
- We’re now featuring logs directly inline in the Coherence UI, making it easier to debug any broken builds/tests/deployments, no need to leave Coherence!
Dashboard settings redesign
- You now have the ability to edit the yml filename and integration branch name yourself
GPT-powered summary of deployments
- Think of this like release notes for each promotion to a static environment
- We also show the commits with commit messages inline
VPC access to sql DBs in GCP (instead of sql proxy)
- Still behind a feature flag. Let us know any questions on this one!
- Github integration speed
- Non-aurora DB clusters in AWS