Coherence is the first developer experience platform that brings the entire software development lifecycle to the cloud of your choice.
Modern software development has come a long way in recent years. However, teams still spend more than a third of their time debugging, supporting, and maintaining tools instead of delivering value to customers.
What if you could get all of that time back?
Coherence provides an integrated developer experience from development to production. We handle all the necessary infrastructure and tooling so your teams can focus on what really matters, delivering value to customers.
No more Yak Shaving!
How it works
Coherence provides Cloud IDEs, dev environments, full-stack branch previews, and deployments in your cloud with a single configuration file.
Currently, we support Google Cloud Platform and AWS. However, we are actively working on adding additional cloud providers.
If you decide not to use Coherence in the future, your cloud infrastructure remains intact.
Coherence creates dev environments that are automatically configured and accessible from your browser.
- Include your custom settings and extensions so that each development environment is configured precisely to your liking.
- Gone are the days of “it works on my machine.” Our disposable development environments are always freshly synced, so you no longer have to maintain packages, dependencies, updates, etc.
- Developers are productive in minutes, not days.
Preview and test
Coherence creates automated test environments for every branch.
- Developers can quickly and easily test their colleague’s code in seconds without disrupting their own work.
- Get feedback easily by sharing a link with your changes
- Fully managed CI/CD automatically configured for you. You can integrate another provider if you would like.
Deploy and scale
Coherence provisions a production-grade cloud environment for your application with fully managed infrastructure as code.
- A single configuration file is all that is necessary for Coherence to manage your cloud infrastructure
- Deploy to production with a single click and rollback just as easily
- SSH shell access to any environment from your browser